It’s been a little over a week since our last update, and our Brid.TV team has been hard at work even from the comfort of their homes! This update was mostly focused on bug fixes and some quality of life improvements to some of our player’s features. Nevertheless, we’ve got much more planned for the near future, so don’t forget to stay in touch!
Bug Fixes and Quality of Life Improvements in 5.0.7
Aside from expanding on the permissions of special editor user roles, and an addition of the “Engagement” section in the analytics for video carousel units, we’ve also added the edit tags option on the video carousel edit screen, as well as the long-awaited video duration and upload date info in our analytics reports. Full list of changes, including bug fixes, is located below:
- Added the “Engagement” section in our analytics for video carousel units, which gives you stats regarding the number of plays and clicks per video carousel unit.
- Fixed a minor issue where certain mail clients would not recognize the reset password link in password reset emails.
- Fixed a minor display bug on the video list screen when users’ display names were not entered correctly.
- Added video duration and upload date columns in our analytics reports.
- Special editor user roles now have access to live streams and can also appoint new special editors.
- Fixed some minor character encoding issues on iframe AMP pages that we create.
- Fixed two minor typos on the main dashboard screen when logged in.
- Added a “Plays” column under the carousels analytics screen so that you could get a quick overview of the # of plays a carousel unit has made.
- Improved our backend carousel RSS recognition engine to add support for more types of RSS feeds for ingestion purposes.
- Added support to edit tags on the video carousel edit screen to change the tags set on this level. Keep in mind that the carousel videos synced from that point onwards will only have these new tags added in.
If you have any questions, issues, or suggestions, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Stay at home and stay safe!
The Brid.TV Team