Machine Learning in Digital Marketing: Say Goodbye to Repetitive TasksJanuary 6, 2022
9 Low-Cost Real Estate Marketing Ideas to Supercharge Your Lead GenerationJanuary 12, 2022
Dear publishers, the first platform update of 2022 is out! Just like our last platform update, this one focuses mostly on improvements and bug fixes. However, we’re looking forward to revealing the first major novelties in 2022 soon, so stay tuned!
Full 5.9.9. Changelog
Here’s a complete list of changes that came with the 5.9.9. update:
- Added PPID support with Google IMA SDK by adding support for [nonce] and [paln] macros.
- Changed encoding limits for essentials and business plans due to abuse. All previous plans remain unchanged.
- Updated our SpotX DirectAdOS integration.
- Fixed a minor display issue for single video playlists inside the player area when only a single video is embedded.
- Fixed a bug where you could not click on specific video analytics.
- Fixed an issue where creating snapshots from a saved live stream would not be created properly.
- Fixed a bug where, on rare occasions, when selecting a site in the CMS the page would refresh and the operation would need to be repeated.
If you have any questions about these changes or need help with anything, let us know!
The Brid.TV Team