Power-up Your Monetizatioin – Banner Fallback With Header BiddingOctober 4, 2019
How to Increase Ad RevenueOctober 11, 2019
The BridTV tech team invites you to check out some of the handy new updates that were incorporated into the BridTV video platform. See the list below:
- Our uploader now accepts and supports multiple videos. You can now drag and drop or select multiple videos from your local machine and our system will upload and encode them. The default limit is currently set to 10 videos but contact your account manager if you need more.
- We have added support for Google Structured data when used with Google AMP embed codes. Support for this has been added both inside our platform and our WordPress plugin which will automatically add this info in if available.
- Fixed the double total bandwidth column display on the analytics screen.
- Fixed a minor permission issue for special editors.
- Updated our WordPress plugin to add support for Google AMP structured data and added some minor fixes for special characters in SEO data.
We are constantly improving our video platform and video player to suit the modern-day online video market. But, more importantly, our team is always making an effort to streamline monetization for web publishers with a variety of cool new features and additions to our tech.