Rapid Small Business Growth With Online VideoOctober 23, 2019
BridTV OTT Functionality: AirPlay and Google CastOctober 31, 2019
Our video technology is evolving with each passing month. All aspects of the BridTV system are constantly being polished and improved.
Today, even more cool new features, fixes and improvements have landed for the BridTV video platform.
Check out the full list of changes below:
- Added support for video casting. The player now has support for Google Chromecast and Apple Airplay. If you enable this option on the player level under colors and skins, your player will show the appropriate button and will allow video casting on the appropriate device. Keep in mind this is a premium only option and ad casting will not work.
- Fixed a bug where the player would autoplay a video even when the no ad is present option is enabled on the player level when the players ad frequency option is used.
- Fixed a minor display error for new user created accounts on the main dashboard area.
- Updated our YouTube syndication script to fix video syndication issues to YouTube.
- Added some very minor optimizations and bug fixes to various analytics screens throughout the CMS.
The BridTV Team