Let’s Work Together
Brid.TV is committed to building a culture where talented individuals can showcase their skills. If you’re ready to build your career and help our company grow, then you’re in the right place!
Brid.TV is a home to over 20 talented employees! We have to say we are proud of each and every one of them. Our lovely employees don’t need to sit through long and boring meetings. 15-minute-long meetings are enough in our book!
Have an opinion and you want to share it? Please do! At Brid.TV, we love to hear from our employees and we value their take on anything. Every member of the staff performs their duties as they see fit. Of course, team leaders are always there to offer help and guidance!
We are especially proud of our selection process! We know time is money, so we value the time every candidate devotes to us. This is why we want to give them the best experience possible during the selection process.
Once you send your application, our HR reviews it and forwards it to the relevant departments. Our colleagues then examine every application and HR contacts those who meet the requirements. During the phone call, our HR tells you more about the interview which will take place in our offices. Don’t worry — the selection process is short, with the interview lasting for about 30 minutes.
After live interviews, the relevant departments make their decisions and we contact the selected candidate. Sometimes, there is another (final) round. But, as you can see, we strive to keep our selection process fast and efficient!
Life at Brid.TV
At Brid.TV, employees are our most valuable resource and we go above and beyond to ensure their satisfaction. From working for seven hours (yes, you’ve read that right!), to private health care, and to 20 days of annual leave, we give our all so that our employees feel supported and encouraged to find a balance between their work and daily lives. Let’s take a look at all the benefits we offer:
- Seven-hour work day (8-15h)
- Private health care
- 20+ days of annual leave
- Team building
- Employee development
Do we have your attention? Then check our open positions now!
We are searching for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for implementing our overall digital marketing strategy. This job requires you to establish good communication with other departments. You’ll also work together with skilled writers and talented designers to achieve the company's goals.
What you will be doing:
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage the strategy and conversions, and test new strategies
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Create, set up, track, and optimize campaigns on various platforms
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage the digital marketing budget
- Oversee and manage all Brid.TV’s social media accounts
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics, and provide reports
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Test and optimize user experience
- Research and forecast future sales and performance trends
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement
- Keep abreast of the industry and market trends and best practices
- Create and present monthly reports on performance with KPI’s
Requirements and qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager
- 3+ years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Proven experience in PPC, paid social and content marketing
- Be up to date with the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing (this is crucial)
- Have understanding of advanced Internet technologies, video monetization and video players (this is critical)
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant field
- Superb English speaking and copywriting skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly, good communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to handle tight deadlines
- Team player
- Permanent and full-time employment
- Competitive salary
- 20+ vacation days per year
- Professional development and training
- Private health insurance
- 7-hour work days from 08-15 (35 hours per week)
- High-standard office space located in Airport City
What you will be doing:
Our ideal candidate has previous web-design work experience and is proficient at using popular Adobe tools — Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects (or Final Cut Pro, etc.). Your everyday duties will include creating various visual content like branded images, banners, designing PDF documents, ebooks, newsletters, as well as making any necessary changes and improvements on our corporate and product website and our client CMS. Due to the nature of our work, the candidate must also have at least mid-level experience in video editing since you’d also be tasked with handling the video editing process of our video content. Our ideal candidate should be a critical thinker, be willing to develop their skills, come up with new ideas and suggestions on improving the company’s platform, overall image, and ways to strengthen the company’s identity. The selected candidate will become a member of our growing marketing team.
Required skills and knowledge:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in graphic and web design and video editing.
- The ability to work independently, as well as a part of a team, and adapt on the fly.
- Professional experience in working with Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite and Illustrator.
- Experienced in working with Adobe Premiere and After Effects (Final Cut, Maya…)
- Mid-level knowledge of HTML and basic web-design principles like working on GUIs, UX, etc.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as a part of a team.
- The ability to maintain good relations with your colleagues.
- Proficient verbal and written communication in English
Desirable skills and knowledge:
- Experience in working with online video platforms.
- Familiarity with CSS and WordPress.
- Familiarity with UX/UI concepts.
- Experience in working with digital media and familiarity with the ins and outs of ad networks.
- The ability to solve problems quickly, good communication and cooperation skills.
- The ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Innovativeness and proactivity.
- Team player.
- Permanent and full-time employment.
- Competitive salary.
- 20+ vacation days per year.
- Professional development and training.
- Private health insurance.
- Fresh fruit juice every day.
- 7-hour workdays from 08–15 (35 hours per week).
- High-standard office space located in Airport City.
Your application MUST contain your CV AND a portfolio, i.e., a list of references, project descriptions, and duties on said projects if they were they were the work of a team.